Tuesday 6 August 2013

Getting to know me

Hi
My name is Holly, I'm currently living at home doing my A levels, with a desire to study food at University. I decided to start a blog as a way to bring together my work, inspiration, and to also hopefully share some ideas with a wider audience. I have a keen interest in the product development side of the food industry, taking inspiration from places like the big supermarkets, to other small food blogs. One of my guilty pleasures is definitely going through blogs seeing those pictures people take of their meals when they go to restaurants, or make something fantastic themselves. Feel free to let me know if your the same, I can't be the only one! I have high hopes for a summer filled with fantastic food, and will be bringing you all along with me.
Signing off
Holly
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment